Admission to the one year B.Ed programme is open to all those who have a basic graduate degree irrespective of caste, religion, language or gender. The selection will be in accordance with the guidelines prescribed by the NCTE, Government of Madhya Pradesh and Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
The selection will be based on the B.Ed. entrance exam conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Brief Details About Entrance Exam
This entrance exam is conducted each year to enable students to be admitted to colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh, which offer B.Ed programmes.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-. SC/ST/PD candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-.
Candidates must have graduated from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks. The minimum for SC/ST candidates is 45%.
The duration of the 100 marks exam is 2 hours. The exam is comprised of the following topics:
|1||General Mental Ability||30|
|3||General Hindi & English||20|
Candidates will be selected based on the marks scored on the exam. Aspirants seeking admission into B.Ed programme in Madhya Pradesh must register online on the official website.
- First Semester Exam commences from 11/04/2016 to 27/04/2016
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- Hindupat Public School, Raghogarh
- Jiwaji University,Gwalior
- M.P Board Textbooks available online
- MP Online Portal
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal
- National Council of Teachers Education
- NCTE/WRC (Western Regional Committee)
- RIE Bhopal