The Hindupat Institute of Teacher Training, a B.Ed training college in Raghogarh, seeks to aid the enhancement of education in rural India. The institute opened in January 2014 under the chairmanship of Hon. Jaivardhan Singh, MLA of Raghogarh. HITT is affiliated with Jiwaji University, Gwalior and is recognized by NCTE. In collaboration with researchers from Columbia University, HITT's qualified faculty conducted an intensive two-month training programme for teachers of the Hindupat Public Schools. This programme equipped teachers with global best practices on teaching and evaluation. The institute is currently working on multiple initiatives with Dr. Radhika Iyengar of Columbia University and her associates.
In its continuous pursuit of the upliftment of rural Indian society, the institute plans to open other professional degrees such as D.Ed. and M.Ed.
HITT collaborates with specialists from Columbia University in New York City to enhance our teacher training programme.
- First Semester Exam commences from 11/04/2016 to 27/04/2016
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- Hindupat Public School, Raghogarh
- Jiwaji University,Gwalior
- M.P Board Textbooks available online
- MP Online Portal
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal
- National Council of Teachers Education
- NCTE/WRC (Western Regional Committee)
- RIE Bhopal